Ionic-Detox Foot Bath (Complete Set)
De-acidification – Detoxification – Purification
Health ionizer cleansing & Detoxification Technology
The ionic body detoxification and cleanse foot spa is a hydrotherapy detoxification & cleansing system for the health, sports, and beauty. The ionic detox and cleanse foot spa machine provides an amazing external hydrotherapy detox method for detoxifying our entire body by bathing our feet in warm water that is concentrated in negatively charged aqua ions generated by the ionization of water molecules. The ionic detox and cleanse foot spa machine detoxifies the whole body with little or no stress to the user. It is greatly beneficial when used along with an herbal detox protocol. Under the effect of small electric voltage and current, the array of the ionic detox and cleanse foot spa generates positive and negative ions, which flows within the water. The negative ions will attract and attach them selves to appositely charged toxins and tissue acid wastes, and then draw them out of our bodies through our foot skins. Tests have shown that heavy metal toxins, such as cadmium, cobalt, lead, tin and vanadium to be drawn out of the body through the skin pores of your foot by diffusion after an ionic body detox and cleanse foot spa session.
During the course of an Ionic Foot Bath session, the water will most likely change color and bits of foreign matter may appear as sediment. This is to be expected. It is caused by a reaction between the material from a user’s body and particles in the water, salt added to the water, the metals in the ionizer array, and the acidity or alkalinity of the user. Please note that the color produced will also depend, to a certain extent, on the chemical impurities of the water in your geographical area. As a general rule, regional toxins can contribute 50 percent or more of the color and residues found in the water after a session. Depending on which country and area you are in, there exist differences in water quality. Because the human body is approximately 80 percent water, the toxins in a user’s body will look similar to the predominant geographic toxins; there are usually unique common symptoms corresponding to each geographic area corresponding to the toxins in the region; (for example bad arthritis, bladder, and etc.); you will also find that people from the same region are likely to have very similar color results after an Ionic Foot Bath session. An experienced practitioner may be able to speculate, from the color and objects found in the water, which materials and toxins are from your body and/or which organs these materials and toxins may be concentrated. However, due to differences in local water supplies, personal diet, and other variables discussed later, we do not rely on color change alone. It is important to understand that the water will change color and particles may form even if the unit is operating without feet in the water! This is because of the fact that the color change and objects in the water can be caused by so many factors: for example, the consumption of the metal inside the array; the sea salt added; substances leaving your body through your feet; dissolved material or toxins already present in the local water supply you are using; and even the air surrounding the spa water!
In particularly sensitive individuals may come as a result of too rapid pollutant detoxification symptoms like headache, dizziness, or blurred vision. This group of people should be 2-3 days to elapse between the individual detoxifying foot baths. All others will be for the continuous reduction of the poison, acid and slag inventory daily detoxification of at least 30 minutes is recommended – 10 to 14 consecutive days and then at least 1 week of rest, the elderly longer. If you let too much time elapse between the applications, your poison acid and slag levels increased again and it takes much longer, or even impossible, that you can reduce the toxin and acid levels significantly.
An ionic body detox and cleanse footbath should NOT be used by:
- Persons with a Pacemaker or any other battery-operated or electrical implant.
- Person who is on heartbeat regulating medication;
- Pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers.
- Organ transplant recipients.
- Persons having an organ removed, especially the colon.
- Persons taking a medication, the absence of which would mentally or physically incapacitate them, e.g., psychotic episodes, seizures, et cetera.IMPORTANT… users should also be aware of the following:
- Persons should not wear metal, use a computer or cellular phone during an ionic body detox and cleanse footbath session.
- Persons with low blood sugar should eat before using the ionic body detox footbath.
- Though not dangerous, persons having a metal joint implant may find exposure to the electromagnetic field generated by the ionic body detox foot bath to be uncomfortable. In the event of discomfort, stop using the ionic body detox and cleanse foot spa immediately.
- Persons taking prescription medication should take meds after or four hours prior to their ionic body detox and cleanse foot spa session.
- Because an ionic body detox foot spa is designed to aid the body in eliminating toxins that the kidney and liver cannot eliminate on their own, as a general rule, it may be used by persons on dialysis or by those diagnosed with diabetes or congestive heart failure. However, persons with these conditions, or any other medical condition, should consult their physician prior to implementing the ionic body detox and cleanse foot spa as part of their wellness program.
- In addition to toxins being pulled out bloodstream by osmosis and diffusion during the ionic home body detox and cleanse foot spa session, valuable electrolytes (calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium) can also be purged from the body. To safeguard against this possibility, users are encouraged to take a supplement that provides the aforementioned minerals, as well as fatty acids and vitamin C. We recommend replacing electrolytes and minerals with natural food and/or mineral sources (Algae Spirulina & Chlorella). Because overuse of an ionic body detoxification and cleanse footbath can deplete the body of nutrients and lower energy levels, please follow usage/frequency instructions carefully to derive optimum results.
- Users should be properly hydrated prior to each ionic body detoxification and cleanse foot bath session.